This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: increase stacksize
- From: Aldi Kraja <aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu>
- To: Sven Reitz <reitz at eas dot iis dot fhg dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:13:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: increase stacksize
- Organization: Washington University
- References: <3D3511DC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu
Why you don't do a test on ulimit -a
You will find what are the settings in your PC. If you want to change
the stacksize, one has to use limit stacksize and some value for it.
Look on a unix system for man limit for details.
Sven Reitz wrote:
i haven't found any information, if it's possible to increase the
stacksize for a programm which is compiled with gcc under cygwin. in
windows there aren't tools like ulimit and so on... how could i
thank you very much, sven
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html