This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: is there a sendmail ?
- From: "Tony Arnold" <tony dot arnold at man dot ac dot uk>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:14:43 +0100
- Subject: RE: is there a sendmail ?
- Organization: University of Manchester
> i am using bash to run unix like scripts on windows. I would
> like these scripts to send an email when the script fails. I
> heard tere is a cygwin sendmail but i cannot find it on your site.
No, but there is ssmtp which is a send only cut down sendmail utility
that mail agents can use etc. It will probably be sufficient.
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
T: +44 (0)161 275 6093, F: +44 (0)870 136 1004, M: +44 (0)773 330 0039
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Home: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html