Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-3, gcc2-2.95.3-9, gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-2

> PS. rxvt seems to have a no. of problems - sometimes pushing ctrl-o
> simply
> freezes it completely, I haven't tracked down the exact conditions but
> it is
> really annoying sometimes. .Clicking on the top-right close-window
> button
> when it is running a child-process causes the window to disappear but
> the
> task to keep running.- type "sleep 1h" into an rxvt shell, close the
> window
> with the X button and type ps in another shell and you'll see what I
> mean...

I do know what you mean.  I have been corresponding privately with the
rxvt mainatainer,Steve O., and he is planning to release a new version
soon.  However, Steve is short on time, so if you feel like helping him,
please send him an email to the address in the README file.  He has
indicated that any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Nicholas