This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: how to find utilities? is there a hostid command?
- From: Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:25:10 +0100
- Subject: RE: how to find utilities? is there a hostid command?
From: Ralf Hauser [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 17 July 2002 17:04
Subject: how to find utilities? is there a hostid command?
Apparently, a man page for hostid.1 already exists since 2001.
My questions therefore are:
1) Is the corresponding command available within cygwin? If so, in which
2) How can I find out whether some tools/commands are available under
cygwin in a deterministic way without downloading and installing
everything? E.g. the website http://cygwin.com/ doesn't appear to have a
search function for this purpose.
Any hints would be highly appreciated!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html