This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Nils Boeffel <nils dot boeffel at alumni dot insead dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:37:48 +0800
- Subject: cpp0.exe problem
- Organization: INSEAD MBA 2002
My cpp0.exe seems to crash as soon as anything invokes it. I ran setup
and should have the latest of all the files; I could use it fine
previously without problem. Looking at the error report that windows
wants to submit (I'm on XP) it mentions modname cygwin1.dll Any
suggestions for how to narrow down or resolve the problem?
I can reproduce it with a simple one line C program and a 'make mytest'.
Thanks for the help; please keep me in copy as I'm not on the list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html