This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Bruce Eckel" <Bruce at EckelObjects dot com>
- To: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:11:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Thanks
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Bruce at EckelObjects dot com
Well, I don't think I could have built it (at least, not so easily)
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
On 7/18/2002 at 2:25 AM Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>--- Bruce Eckel <Bruce@EckelObjects.com> wrote:
>> Wanted to make sure you all know you're appreciated. Cygwin has
>> solved *so* many problems for me, it is a completely
>> part of Windows for me now. Thanks so much.
>A big *thank you* for "Thinking in Java" 2/e.
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
Most current information can be found at:
Bruce Eckel http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" & "Thinking
in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any email to:
My schedule can be found at:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html