This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libg2c #define for cygwin & mingw
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:49:05 -0700
- Subject: libg2c #define for cygwin & mingw
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
to determine whether to use win32api calls. I suspect this is no longer
working as intended. I have made a patch to DATE_AND_TIME() to fill in the
milliseconds field, and it works with
but I would like to know what configury system is recommended there? Does it
involve adding -mwin32 or -D_WIN32 to CFLAGS?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html