This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sleepy Cat Berkeley DB no longer in binary distribution
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: Phil Smith <aphilsmith at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 21 Jul 2002 16:06:37 +1000
- Subject: Re: Sleepy Cat Berkeley DB no longer in binary distribution
- References: <F271qYRk2K39QNG15Fn00017d4e@hotmail.com>
On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 15:57, Phil Smith wrote:
> The db-2.7.7-4 Berkeley DB was provided in Cygwin 1.3.11-3 but removed from
> This is unfortunate, considering that search.h, hsearch() and related APIs
> are unavailable via the db-188.8.131.52 package or the developer package...
> Any suggestions, short of getting it from the cygwin-1.3.12-2-src package ?
Yes, don't email folk direct unless they are part of an existing
I've had zip, nada, nothing, zilch, zero to do with DB packages and the
overlapping newlib headers. So why am I the person you've emailed about
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html