This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sleepy Cat Berkeley DB no longer in binary distribution
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Phil Smith" <aphilsmith at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:39:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Sleepy Cat Berkeley DB no longer in binary distribution
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <F271qYRk2K39QNG15Fn00017d4e@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Sonntag, 21. Juli 2002 um 07:57 schriebst du:
> The db-2.7.7-4 Berkeley DB was provided in Cygwin 1.3.11-3 but removed from
> This is unfortunate, considering that search.h, hsearch() and related APIs
> are unavailable via the db-188.8.131.52 package or the developer package...
> Any suggestions, short of getting it from the cygwin-1.3.12-2-src package ?
There will be releases of DB3 & DB4 soon. Would that help?
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
from squid/acinclude.m4, Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html