This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: an "open" command which resolves file associations
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: an "open" command which resolves file associations
--- Randall R Schulz <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for pointing that out.
> Ignorance _is_ the enemy!
> I wonder what other useful stuff is in there?
There are tons of little utilities for scripts and stuff...
P.S. People can we cut out the smart quotes [`` ''] please?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html