This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Valid file-name characters
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: "'David A. Cobb'" <superbiskit at cox dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:07:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: Valid file-name characters
- Organization: deo
- References: <000b01c23154$d06ca470$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Monday, 22 July, 2002 Robert Collins firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
RC> I was just about to suggest that whatever character is used is used as
RC> an escape char rather than a literal replacement.
RC> WIN32 CYGWIN
'aux%c' ->> 'aux:'
'aux%%' ->> 'aux%'
which means that
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html