This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Using the current setup snapshot
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>,<robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:30:02 +0100
- Subject: Using the current setup snapshot
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
In case it is helpful to know : I just used the current snapshot
setup-2.259.2.4.exe to install from scratch on W98/SE, and it went through
problem-free. This was a complete installation without source files.
I then tried it again from scratch, this time _with_ source files. There
were many instances of msgs reading "now deleting this in order to make
space for that: OK?" almost exclusively involving guile. But as far as I can
tell, setup.exe itself worked fine, again. There were absolutely no
instances of "Can't open <null> .." and all those earlier horrors.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html