This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SDL Perl
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:05:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: SDL Perl
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMIEHMCDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Have you ever tried to get the SDL_perl to compile? I can't figure
> it out but I'd love to run frozen-bubble under cygwin :)
I tried to get SDL compiled without -mno-cygwin which was a mess.
Is there a port available somewhere? Didn't tried the SDL_perl.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html