This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
lauching a perl script from a .bat
- From: Marko Loparic <marko_loparic at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: lauching a perl script from a .bat
I have developed a perl script to a remote user who
runs Windows. I would like to make an easy
cd for him and to allow him to launch to script using
a .bat file. I have two basic questions.
1) The perl script uses cygwin names like /cygdrive,
so I can't launch perl directly from a .bat file. I
suppose I have to launch cygwin's bash passing the
script as an argument. How do I do this?
2) I would like to insert a basic cygwin installation
in the cd. It seems that zipping c:\cygwin and
unzipping it in his computer works. Is this a safe
Thank you very much in advance!
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html