This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SDL Perl
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:41:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: SDL Perl
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMEEILCDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
>> Nicholas Wourms
>> --- "Gerrit P. Haase" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > John schrieb:
>> > > Have you ever tried to get the SDL_perl to compile? I can't figure
>> > > it out but I'd love to run frozen-bubble under cygwin :)
>> > I tried to get SDL compiled without -mno-cygwin which was a mess.
>> > Is there a port available somewhere? Didn't tried the SDL_perl.
>> I know what you mean. The @#$% author apparently felt that because we use
>> cygwin, we automatically want -mno-cygwin! Why do they assume this?
> Would it be worth contacting the author?
I tried to convince them once that they don't need to define __WIN32__
or similar if they use they Cygwin GCC since GCC defines it already in
the specs. They seem to think that Windows=MinGW=Cygwin all is the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html