This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Odd mount and path problem
- From: "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <streepy at healthlanguage dot com>
- To: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:11:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: Odd mount and path problem
- References: <80575AFA5F0DD31197CE00805F650D767B226E@wilber.adroit.com>
Robinow, David wrote:
From: Larry V. Streepy, Jr. [mailto:email@example.com]
Subject: Re: Odd mount and path problem
Well as they say, "Patches gratefully accepted."
Personally, I think fixing mount to disallow the absence of a drive letter
is the way to go.
I would agree. It would eliminate the confusion from the start.
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Chief Technical Officer and VP of Engineering
Health Language, Inc. -- "We speak the language of healthcare"
970/626-5028 (office) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
970/626-4425 (fax) http://www.healthlanguage.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html