This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How do I modify the icon name for rxvt?
- From: "Benn Schreiber" <bls at starwhite dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:07:51 -0700
- Subject: How do I modify the icon name for rxvt?
- Reply-to: <bls at starwhite dot net>
I'd really love to modify the icon name "Terminal program." that shows
up for rxvt windows on my XP system. I start rxvt using
C:\tools\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe C:\tools\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -n
rxvt -tn cygwin -fn "Lucida Console-14-bold" -geometry 96x60 -e
(all on one line of course)
But this doesn't seem to change the icon name, and I cannot find the
string "Terminal program." anywhere in run.exe or rxvt.exe, or in any
other .exe or .dll for that matter.
I'd appreciate any pointers as to where this string is coming from.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html