Re: FTP server?

Hi,

This may help:

1. make sure you only have one copy of the cygwin1.dll file on your computer. You must have no old "backups" and also check if some other software has included another version.

2. make sure the cygwin1.dll is on the system PATH so programs can find it before a user has logged on. (For example, in Win2K you do the following: start->settings->control panel->system->Advanced-> Environment Variables then add or edit the System variable called "PATH")

3. If you are using NTFS file system, the CYGWIN environment variable must contain "ntsec" (add/edit CYGWIN in the same way as PATH)

I'm not a cygwin developer, but the above work for me. I hope it helps.

/John Vincent.