This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Odd setup behaviors
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:35:00 +1000
- Subject: Re: Odd setup behaviors
- References: <3D417129.23913.4B37D21C@localhost>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Derbyshire" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 5:56 AM
> ...It seems to be. Started a download and got to a few % before I
> killed it.
> How come the binary distribution isn't there?
Because the self-replacement logic hasn't been merged from my proff of
concept code into product. Self replacement should be done differently
from other file in-use replacement, because the program can do it
nicely. See for instance gnutella.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html