This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Mingw-users] A Mingw32 runtime library independent of MSVCRT.DLL
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki dot fi>
- To: "John Platts" <john_platts at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:28:42 +0300
- Subject: [Mingw-users] A Mingw32 runtime library independent of MSVCRT.DLL
- References: <F143Edyt3cew8k69RKL0001c210@hotmail.com>
John Platts writes:
> Why do mingw32 users continue to use a runtime library dependent of
Why not? People use the proprietary vendor-supplied C library on
Solaris, HP-UX, etc all the time, even if they use gcc as a compiler.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html