This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Mingw-users] A Mingw32 runtime library independent of MSVCRT.DLL
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: John Platts <john_platts at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:05:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] A Mingw32 runtime library independent of MSVCRT.DLL
- References: <F143Edyt3cew8k69RKL0001c210@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: mingw-users at lists dot sf dot net
John Platts wrote:
> Why do mingw32 users continue to use a runtime library dependent of
Because that's what MinGW is.
John, you're in danger of my considering your posts about this library
SPAM and I'll have to take evasive action.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html