This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin and gcc version
- From: "Alex Vinokur" <alexv at scopus dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:31:03 +0200
- Subject: Cygwin and gcc version
I downloaded and installed last version of Cygwin(including gcc compiler).
However, gcc is gcc 2.95.3 version - not 3.x version.
1. Why last version Cygwin doesn't contain last version of gcc ?
2. How can I set last version gcc in Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html