This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin and gcc version
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "Alex Vinokur" <alexv at scopus dot net>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:03:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin and gcc version
- References: <714864C61F42474DA303505B01544D150146511E@hermes.scopus.net>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Saturday 27 July 2002 23:31, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> I downloaded and installed last version of Cygwin(including gcc compiler).
> However, gcc is gcc 2.95.3 version - not 3.x version.
> 1. Why last version Cygwin doesn't contain last version of gcc ?
> 2. How can I set last version gcc in Cygwin.
gcc-3.1.1 is found by setting setup to View and Exp.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html