This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Files .login and .bashrc
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexv at scopus dot net>, Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:23:46 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Files .login and .bashrc
- References: <714864C61F42474DA303505B01544D1549E70E@hermes.scopus.net>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:41:07 +0200 Alex Vinokur <email@example.com> wrote:
> I installed Cygwin on Windows 2000.
> Home directory (of user) contains neither .login nor .bashrc.
> Do I have to create them?
If you want them for what they can do for you, you have to create them.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html