This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: In win2k console, man crashes when brought to foreground
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:20:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: In win2k console, man crashes when brought to foreground
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 05:23:20AM -0700, Jeremy Hetzler wrote:
>If I run man from bash in a Win2k console, then suspend it with ctrl-z, I
>must hit enter to get a command prompt. If I then resume it with fg, the
>man process crashes giving an error:
This should be fixed in the next cygwin snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html