This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: locate: /usr/var/locatedb: No such file or directory
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexv at scopus dot net>, Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:07:16 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: locate: /usr/var/locatedb: No such file or directory
- References: <714864C61F42474DA303505B01544D1501465135@hermes.scopus.net>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:03:14 +0200 Alex Vinokur <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> $ locale ls
> locate: /usr/var/locatedb: No such file or directory
> What do I have to do in order to use locate ?
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html