This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [bash-2.05b-1]: Dir name completion started from '.' or '..' appends blank to the dir name instead of '/'
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:42:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [bash-2.05b-1]: Dir name completion started from '.' or '..' appends blank to the dir name instead of '/'
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 08:21:36AM -0700, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> I did some research, and
> discovered that Chet has been made aware of this. He has graciously
> provided a patch to fix this in the following url:
Thanks. Did you try the patch if it works?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html