RE: expect help on cygwin

Ok, thanks.

My understanding of the long-winded way of saying that is:

"No, it is not a question for the 'cygwin-developers' mailing list.
That list is only for the discussion of the internals of the Cygwin
DLL and all components of the 'winsup' directory, with the exception
of the 'cinstall' directory.  Because 'tcl' is not related to the
internals of the Cygwin DLL and it's not a component of the 'winsup'
directory in the CVS tree, neither it nor 'expect' is discussed on