This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Using Cygwin to remote control Linux server - Newbie
- From: "Maurice Walsh" <maurice at mjwalsh dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:48:22 +0100
- Subject: Using Cygwin to remote control Linux server - Newbie
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
I've got a Linux server running email and web access for my network, it runs
KDE on the desktop. I would like to be able to access the desktop remotely
and use KDE from my Windows 2000 Laptop.
Is this something that cygwin can do ? If not is there any alternatives ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html