This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb 2002.7.19.cvs: source code tabs incorrectly displayed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:41:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb 2002.7.19.cvs: source code tabs incorrectly displayed
- References: <200207300804.g6U84XdK010358@sonic.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 01:04:33AM -0700, Bryan Higgins wrote:
>With tabs = 8, the strings
> char onetab;
> int twotabs;
>(four leading spaces), are rendered as
> nnnn char onetab;
> nnnn int twotabs;
>in the source display. Tabs should be expanded relative to the first source
>column (column 7), not column 1.
Sounds like a problem for firstname.lastname@example.org. That's the mailing list
for reporting problems with the graphical version of gdb.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html