This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFC: sh -c implied .exe suffix patch
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:27:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: sh -c implied .exe suffix patch
- References: <20020730134324.GE1916@tishler.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:43:25AM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> The attached patch, loosely inspired by a Cygwin specific patch to cp,
> solves the following problem:
> Is the ash maintainer willing to accept this patch?
Looks fine but... where's the ChangeLog entry???
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html