ATT ksh cygwin binaries no longer available?

I have been working to port some MKS ksh scripts to Cygwin with ATT ksh.

On about 6/14 I downloaded cygwin binary packages from ATT and proceeded
to work.  Yesterday I checked back for any bugs reports and for new
releases.  I found out that the entire 6/14 release had been withdrawn
on about 6/28 because of a bug found in the ast package.  And, that the
6/28 release does not contain cygwin binary packages.

Are there any plans to include ksh as part of the Cygwin standard
installation?

Does anyone have any tips/advice concerning making and installing ATT ksh
from source onto Cygwin?

Thanks,
Paul