This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cron problem
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:46:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cron problem
- References: <Mahogany-0.64.2-1776-20020730-071414.00@MCHASE-COMPAQ>
- References: <Mahogany-0.64.2-1776-20020730-071410.00@MCHASE-COMPAQ>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 31 Jul 2002 at 13:36, Paul Derbyshire wrote:
> [I should put Cygwin's bin directory on the Windows path before
> Unfortunately, that would fix cron and break djgpp. Got any more
> Meanwhile I'll try setting the PATH inside the crontab...
> [copies PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:$PATH" from top line of
> /etc/profile to top line of crontab and times job for ten minutes
> from now]
Nevermind, that worked perfectly. The cron job ran and did what it
was designed to do, and sent me the only pleasant email I've gotten
so far today when it did so. :)
Would that all problems went away that easily.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html