This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ps.exe ..
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:00:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: ps.exe ..
- References: <22.214.171.124.2.20020731165210.04f74ec0@hqsmh7>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 04:52:58PM -0400, Harsha Kalidindi wrote:
>Is there way to list all the processes on an NT machine including other
>users' processes using ps.exe?
ps -W should work. It does skip a couple of processes that show up on
the Task Manager but if you only want user processes it should be adequate.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html