This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Executing bash commands from the bash command line
- From: "Hamish Fawns" <fawnha at aie dot act dot edu dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:15:06 +1000
- Subject: Re: Executing bash commands from the bash command line
- References: <004101c23925$9d5f5900$9701320a@flareon> <0208011650160J.13014@gilgamesh>
> bash -c "cd /cygdrive/c/myfolder ; exec bash"
I did as you suggested however when I called "exec bash" after changing
the directory a new instance of bash was spawned but when a new instance of
bash was spawned it started in my home directory (~).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html