This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with PHP4
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: sanchez_jl at tsm dot es
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:31:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with PHP4
- References: <OFA63511CF.9D3F5D9E-ONC1256C08.0042CD64@tsm.es>
Wrong list. Redirected to the right one. All bug reports/questions
should be sent to email@example.com.
I'm working with the apache server and PHP4 lib, and I canīt read the
externnal variables from a HTML page.
I have configured in the httpd.conf the variable track_vars as follows:
But in phpinfo() doesn't appears the track_vars
sql.safe_mode Off Off
track_errors Off Off
I have read in php versions above 3.0, track_vars is ever on, but I can't access to theGET/POST variables from a HTML page.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html