Cygwin Newsgroups

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:34:45 -0700 Samuel <samuel@socal.rr.com> wrote:

> I think the emotional commentary occuring in this group is more prevalent
> than any other technical group I have seen. I think the moderator's
> commentary about the innapropriateness of discussing the newsgroup was
> marginally bizare.

The newsgroup portal is operated by people entirely independent of the
Cygwin project or Redhat.  If there are any problems with newsgroups they
need to be handled by them, not by anyone associated with Cygwin.  That's
why discussions of newsgroup operation are inappropriate in the Cygwin mail
list.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html