This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setup error: squid file corrupted.
- From: "Mark Jackson Pulver" <mark dot pulver at silverbrookresearch dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:05:42 +1000
- Subject: Setup error: squid file corrupted.
- Reply-to: <mark dot pulver at silverbrookresearch dot com>
My machine crashed during a install (update) from the internet.
I assuming the install was not the cause of the crash (never happened before
After the reboot, the next install get a pop-up from Cygwin Setup:
"Package file squid has a corrupt local copy, please remove and retry"
Simple question. What's this squid file called?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html