This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup error: squid file corrupted.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Mark Jackson Pulver <mark dot pulver at silverbrookresearch dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:24:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Setup error: squid file corrupted.
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Mark Jackson Pulver wrote:
> My machine crashed during a install (update) from the internet. I
> assuming the install was not the cause of the crash (never happened
> before :-).
> After the reboot, the next install get a pop-up from Cygwin Setup:
> "Package file squid has a corrupt local copy, please remove and retry"
> Simple question. What's this squid file called?
A cygwin package search (on http://cygwin.com/packages/ ) for "squid"
yielded "squid/squid-2.4.STABLE7-1" (and "squid/squid-2.4.STABLE7-1-src"
if you have the source).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html