This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: case sensitive path names
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:34:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: case sensitive path names
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 1 Aug 2002 at 22:40, Robert Collins wrote:
> Choice 1: install the MS POSIX toolkit and use 'cp'.
MS POSIX toolkit? *does a double take*
Ah, of course -- probably contains tools for migrating unix files and
directories to winblows and for uninstalling unix. :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html