This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with cron and cygdrive-prefix
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:25:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with cron and cygdrive-prefix
- References: <005601c23a08$ad97a0a0$651c440a@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 11:40:46AM +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Sorry, here comes it again.
> Hi all
> I like to use cron on an winnt server for automatisation purposes and got a
> problem with the cygdrive-prefix.
> Mount says the following:
> $ mount
> E:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
> E:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
> E:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
> c: on /c type user (binmode,noumount)
that's your problem. cron is running under SYSTEM
account and can't see user mount points.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html