This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase and ME
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:49:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: rebase and ME
- References: <email@example.com><1028162032.2788.560.camel@lifelesswks> <20020801134704.GC2664@tishler.net><1028293966.8966.30.camel@lifelesswks>
On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 11:12:45PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 23:47, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > If you figure out how to use libbfd to perform rebasing, then I would be
> > quite willing to rework my low-level rebase routines to use this instead
> > of ReBaseImage().
> Time permitting, I'd love to do that. As it stands, I don't have
> enough volunteer time to go around anyway at the moment - so this will
> have to wait for
> a) someone else.
You missed the "Nicholas," at the top of my post.
> That said, it's probably semi trivial for someone fluent in libbfd.
> Ralf has done a lot of such hacking I think...
If Ralf would like to volunteer, that would be great too.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html