This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- From: "Samuel" <samuel at socal dot rr dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:51:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- References: <3D47F9AA.10912.64BD0B1E@localhost> <3D49FDDC.29861.6C9D6C0C@localhost>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Derbyshire" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
> What's cygcheck? I still haven't heard where to download it or how to
> use it. I suppose it's a utility for diagnosing configuration
> problems with cygwin? IIRC there's something like that for djgpp.
When someone gets this ridiculous I think the best thing to do is to ignore
them. I think it is unlikely there is anything productive that could be said
except perhaps that cygcheck is so easy to find that I wish the Microsoft
Office documentation was that easy.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html