This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
- From: Larry Clay <lclay at zeno dot corp dot ecustomers dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: lclay at ecustomers dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:42:11 -0500
- Subject: Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
Is it possible to generate IIS ISAPI complient DLLs with the
I can successfully generate and invoke a DLL using dlltool, etc.
But IIS is incapable of linking to the DLL. Is there a know
proceedure for doing this?
My system is a WIN2K machine with CYGWIN 1.3.12(0.54/3/2).
I've also noticed that the DLL generated from the same source
with the visual C++ tools is designated by "file" as a windows
executable, while file recognizes the g++ generated DLL as
Thanks for any advice,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html