This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
- From: "Samuel" <samuel at socal dot rr dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <lclay at ecustomers dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:40:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
- References: <200208021742.g72HgBH26470@zeno.corp.ecustomers.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Clay" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 10:42 AM
Subject: Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
> Is it possible to generate IIS ISAPI complient DLLs with the
> CYGWIN tools?
What do you mean by "CYGWIN tools"? Do you mean the gcc compiler? I am not a
CygWin expert but it seems to me that an ISAPI DLL is not relevant to CygWin
and CygWin is not (should not be) relevant to an ISAPI DLL. The only
relevance of CygWin is that it includes the gcc compiler.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html