This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WinXP upgrade breaks cron mapping
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <djordan at augustmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:17:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: WinXP upgrade breaks cron mapping
- References: <54470-22002852135547239@M2W042.mail2web.com>
> I've been running on WinNT for almost a year now, happily. I've just
> upgraded to Win XP and now my scripts launched through cron cannot map
> drives with 'net use' like they used to (using my own NT id). I've traced
> the scripts and the only net use error messages output are when trying to
> unmap the drive:
> + c:/winnt/system32/net use o: '\\KCMAPP1\e$' password '/user:KCMFTW\dtj011'
> + ls -l 'o:/hotbackups/fprd1/*.DBF'
> ls: o:/hotbackups/fprd1/*.DBF: No such file or directory
Is the net use succeeding? Maybe you could add a ls o:/ ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html