This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase and ME
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>, Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: rebase and ME
--- Robert Collins <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 23:49, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Rob
> > You missed the "Nicholas," at the top of my post.
Well, considiering I know about as much, if not less, then you about
libbfd, I don't think I'd be the right person. I'll see what I can
do, but it actually looks like we might be able to kiss this whole
rebasing crap good-bye, assuming steve's patch works.
> Actually, I didn't, I just felt obligated to explain why I wasn't
> up to
> doing it myself - as it was my suggestion :}.
Thank you Rob, I appreciate that.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html