This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:42:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- References: <3D49FDDB.3878.6C9D6B31@localhost>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 2 Aug 2002 at 13:23, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:34:51AM -0400, Paul Derbyshire wrote:
> > [A lot of stuff]
> What astonishes me is that you seem to be completely unable to consider
> that it *could* be your own fault how an (otherwise unrelated) group
> of people is responding...
Of course it's not my fault. I haven't done anything wrong. Asking
why gdb dies with error 193 isn't a crime in any of the law books I
am familiar with. And my postings have been, by and large, civil,
with uncivil ones only in response to extremely terrible and
unjustifiable ones attacking me. Face facts: the first uncivil
posting was posted by someone else. I don't know their motivation nor
do I care. I do wish they would not allow their personal feelings to
interfere with the smooth operation of the mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html