This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: thread about Directory names containing spaces and G
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:09:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: thread about Directory names containing spaces and G
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 2 Aug 2002 at 10:37, John Vincent wrote:
> 1. try copying the executable to a directory with no spaces in the
> path, and then try gdb to see if this makes a difference.
Predictably, it works.
> If the same problem remains after each step, I'd say that spaces
> in the path were not the issue, and then another hypothesis will
> need to be investigated.
It doesn't remain after step 1. This is consistent with the other
evidence that the executable itself is not the problem, and with the
previous behavior of gdb with the executables in my system.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html