This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: thread about Directory names containing spaces and GDB
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:42:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: thread about Directory names containing spaces and GDB
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 2 Aug 2002 at 8:32, Samuel wrote:
> > dragging them unavoidably into an argument
> Arguments are avoidable.
But with some, avoiding the argument comes at too high a price. For
example, if someone suggests I'm guilty of some wrongdoing. What
choice have I but to speak up in my own defense? That, or hire a
Would you advise a man at trial to arrange or present no defense? Not
in good faith I imagine.
For practical purposes some arguments are not avoidable, particularly
those that accuse something by word or implication.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html